Saturday, 14 June 2014

Moving Comfort Sports Bra

If you read my previous post, you'll know that I mean to do some running this year. Got my gym bag all ready with my running shoes and gear but I still need a sports bra.

It's a compression-type sports bra, which meant that your boobs are flattened to reduce movement. The Nike sports bra felt very comfortable although I found the band a bit loose. I may return to try on the L size.

Reading up on a few running sites, I discover that I should look out for brands like Moving Comfort, (Maia) and Enell


Other brands like Wacoal and La Isla also got positive reviews on Amazon:
  

The only sports bra I've tried is the Nike Women's Dri-Fit High Shape Sports Bra (L) in XL.

Here are the running/fitness and shopping sites I checked out for tips on sports bras: - Runners' World- DailyHiit- Ruun- Women's Health

If you've ever used any of these sports bra, will appreciate your feedback on them as they are *expensive* and the only way I can get them is to shop online. In the end, the only sports bra available in Malaysia was Moving Comfort, which I bought online.

No comments:

Post a Comment