Did you know that you need to eat A BASKET OF FRUITS on a daily basis in order to get the optimal amount of nutrients for your body?
- we should instead be aiming for seven a day, and mostly vegetables at that.
- Eating at least seven portions of fresh fruit and vegetables a day was linked to a 42% lower risk of death from all causes. It was also associated with a 25% lower risk of cancer and 31% lower risk of heart disease or stroke.
- Vegetables seemed to be significantly more protection against disease than eating fruit, they say.
- There was a surprise finding – people who ate canned or frozen fruit actually had a higher risk of heart disease, stroke and cancer.
We need 7 servings of colourful vegetables & fruits dailyYes, you need to eat A BASKET OF COLOURFUL VEGETABLES for health:
- If you eat 1 portion of vegetables per day, you have 16% less chances of premature death
- If you eat 1 portion of salad (lettuce and other leafy greens), you have 13% less chances of premature death
- If you eat 1 portion of frozen/canned fruit, you have 17% more chances of premature death
How can I get 7 servings of colourful vegetables & fruits daily?
If you're a busy Mom like me, you'll need dietary supplements.
Specifically, you'll need supplements that can give you pure extracts of 4 servings of fruits, 5 servings of vegetables from 6 coloured varieties of fruits and vegetables.
NO BINDERS. NO FILLERS. NO ADDED SUGAR.
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURING.
Currently, I am taking a top quality supplement that provide:
- marigold extracts (containing lutein, zeaxanthin), tomato lycopene, carotene, gardenia (containing crocetin)
- refined fish oil for DHA, wheat germ oil, blackcurrant extracts, blueberry extracts,
- vitamin E and vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12
With only 2-3 chewy soft gels per day, I feel more alert and energized, no menstrual cramps and I sleep better :)
If you'd like to know more about these supplements, please call/text +6012 9122 436 or Email iamsupermum[at]gmail[dot]com