Saturday 12 March 2016

Sun salutations

Hello and good morning!

Am I happy to see an update on my fitness journey!!!

2013 - I was still trying to find a happy balance between going to the gym and doing yoga at home. 

2014 - No idea what happened there at all! All I remember is driving here and there all the time -_- 

2015 - I had a strange muscle ache and also a foot injury (caused by a Lego brick) but thanks to the real food challenge, I eased myself back into walking, hiking and running... 

2016 - It's been a crazy start to the year since there was a birthday party, another birthday party, Christmas, another birthday party, Chinese New Year!!!

Today, I am happy to report that I did 4 sets of sun salutations, thanks to these two lovely ladies who brought me through the 12 poses gently and slowly:

 

Both my kids joined in too and my son remembered all the steps pretty fast. I am so proud of him :)

The little one's mind wandered off in the middle of it but that's OK. No pressure.

What a good stretch! And what a great sweat. Hope that you got in some exercise too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment