Saturday, 30 May 2009

Got back my Google Pagerank 2!!!

I have been blogging for more than 5 years now - it's truly a labor of love :D

I recorded every month of my first child's pregnancy from the moment I was pregnant because I was a busy, busy, busy working Mom.

Then, I became a stay-at-home Mom and we had a bit of a wait for our second child. I was quite frustrated I was not pregnant although we had been trying for almost a year that I drove myself to distraction by writing reviews on anti wrinkle cream.

Hahaha... I love my blog but I need money to maintain it.

Last Thursday, I decided that I was going to try my best to monetize it and this morning, Hubby asked me:
"What's your Google Pagerank?" "Zero-lah. I hate Google."
Scrolling down my blog to show him the big fat 0, I realized that the Pagerank Checker was missing. When I entered my blog URL, I was surprised to see a "2". Of course, this Mummy went:
"I got my Pagerank back!!! Yay, Mommy's blog is a Pagerank 2 again! WOO-HOO!!!"
The boy got really excited and shouted YOO-HOO!!! too and ran around the hall happily.

Thank you, Google. I love you, Google. Hugs and kisses for you, Google. Muaks-muaks-muaks!!! Next, we got to figure out how to make some money for Mummy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment