Sunday, 11 December 2016

Have you tried Hydrogen water for Eczema and Skin Allergies?

I started drinking IZUMIO hydrogen-rich mineral water when I had muscle fatigue last year but I had not really appreciated this "power pack" until my son got the worst ever skin allergy in July 2016.

Antibiotics or steroids only. No, thank you.


I brought him to 3 doctors who gave 3 different diagnoses until a dermatologist confirmed it. Her solution? She wanted to put him on 1 month of antibiotics!

Are you nuts?

Almost everyone is getting educated about the misuse and overuse of antibiotics (effective only for bacteria/fungi/parasites) and here's a medical physician prescribing antibiotics for a skin allergy (autoimmune, right??? NOT bacteria/fungi/parasite)?

Eating clean  

I wanted to get to the root of the problem so I started off with an elimination diet i.e. sticking to basic, whole foods in order to identify the allergen. He started eating clean

Seeing as how IZUMIO has worked for kids with eczema, I decided to give him 1 pack of IZUMIO per day to help with the detox. 

I also splashed them onto his body - he loved it as he said that it felt cool.

Flare-up after eating 1 tbs of virgin coconut oil

When the skin condition became worse (especially after a dose of virgin coconut oil), it's seriously the GREATEST test of my patience and sanity as a Mum.  

I was encouraged to increase the IZUMIO to 2 packs per day and with a bit of trepidation, I gave it to him (Note that I was drinking 3 packs per day for my arm problem). 

Thanks be to God! His skin took a turn for the better and soon, we noticed the angry red spots calming down and his soft smooth skin showing itself again. Phew!

If you (or your child has eczema or any skin problem), I strongly encourage you to try IZUMIO Hydrogen water.

Healing from within

Recently, I introduced IZUMIO Hydrogen water to another mum whose kids have eczema too.

That mummy was surprised at how quickly the skin heals after drinking IZUMIO Hydrogen water because she showed how her child's open wounds closed up and flat new skin appeared in about 2 weeks. She ordered another box from me :)

If you're looking to treat eczema with NO antibiotics and NO steroids, please consider IZUMIO. I'll be happy to help you on your healing journey.

Just email me at iamsupermum[at]gmail[dot][com]

No comments:

Post a Comment