Monday, 15 July 2013

Does iHerb ship to China?


YES! iHerb ships to China:
  • iHerb uses Global Priority Mail by DHL. Shipping cost is a flat rate for orders valued up to US$80, and weighing 4 lbs. (1,814 grams) or less.
  • Your package will take about 10 days (weekends included) to arrive in China. Yup, I have tried and tested out the timing.
  • No tracking available - ALL of 5 my orders (placed at various times in the year) have arrived safely.
If you order US$40 or more, you'll get discounted shipping rates, plus a minimum 5% discount in your shopping cart.

Check out my iHerb shopping cart, (US$10 off your first order) which are usually healthy children's candy/snacks, baking stuff and dried fruits/raw nuts.

Snacks for Toddlers


I love these all-natural snacks that contain no artificial colourings that my kids are allergic to. Plus, they are baked that means they are not deep-fried with processed oils.

If you know me, you'll know that I'm quite anal about SUGAR but being a mum, I do have kids who attend birthday parties where lollipops are served. 

Everyone knows that forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest thus, I do let my kids indulge in some lollipops now and then. 

I was happy to stumble upon these organic lollipops, which are flavoured with natural fruit juice. If they've got to get a sugar high, at least it's a natural sugar high hehe.

* Groceries

Some of the baking goods I'd order (especially when there's a special offer):

BAKING POWDER


  1. IMPORTANT!!! Bob's Red Mill, Baking Powder, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g) - Since we spent almost every Christmas in China, I was frustrated that I could not find this essential item. During summer, I made sure to put this as #1 on my shopping list :)
  2. For fluffy pancakes - Bob's Red Mill, Pure Baking Soda, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g)

ORGANIC ALL-PURPOSE/UNBLEACHED FLOUR

  1. Bob's Red Mill, Organic Unbleached White All-Purpose Flour, 48 oz (1.35 kg)
  2. Bob's Red Mill Organic 100% Stone Ground Wholewheat Pastry Flour

VANILLA EXTRACT

  1. Simply Organic, Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract, Farm Grown , 2 fl oz (59 ml) or
  2. Frontier Natural Products, Organic, Vanilla Extract, 2 fl oz (59 ml) or
  3. Frontier Natural Products, Organic Vanilla Extract, (Indonesia), Farm Grown , 2 fl oz (59 ml)
  4. Singing Dog Vanilla, Organic Pure Vanilla Extract, Farm Grown , 2 fl oz (59 ml)
  5. Wilderness Poets, Pure Vanilla Powder, Wildcrafted Vanilla Beans, 1 oz (28 g)

Here's my iHerb shopping cart again - don't forget those essential baking products!

*DAILY SUPPLEMENTS

Here are some daily supplements I've ordered from iHerb:
natural-factors-B-complex-vitamin-A-D-E-iherb
  • High Potency B Complex - I have stopped consuming it, especially as I had yellow pee EVERY TIME I take a pill.
Now, I am taking Super Lutein, an all-natural carotenoid and B complex supplement (Made in Japan).

No comments:

Post a Comment