Monday, 5 December 2011

Happy First Birthday!

I have been terribly late with my girl's updates - remember the good old days when I used to put up month-by-month updates of my boy? Sigh...no more such luxury of time!

Anyway, here's a special dedication to my daughter:

"I am thankful to God that He watched over you in the labour room and delivered you safely. You have blossomed so much since the day you were born.

Now, you amaze us with your love for food, traumatize us with your screams, stunts and tantrums and charm us with your beautiful eyes, ready smile, bright spark and cheeky personality.

Here's to many, many, many more blessed birthdays ahead!"

1 month - Happy Fullmoon! (She's a premature baby born 2.3 kg at 37 weeks)

2 months - Tantrum, tantrum - drove me nuts coz she's such an ACTIVE baby!

3 months - Loves to raise her legs up

4 months - Head's up!

5 months - Pretty in pink (Mummy starts dressing her up but this little girl hates hairbands)

6 months - Party girl! (At sister's housewarming party)

7 months - I believe I can fly...(First airplane trip following Mummy on her first project since delivery)

8 months - Climb, climb, climb

9 months - Superbaby! Very, very, very naughty baby who climbs out of every highchair that she's strapped in. The ONLY highchair for her is one with a 3-point or 5-point harness but since I don't own one, I feed her on the ground floor LOL

10 months - Crawling and cruising around furniture especially when she sees food!

11 months - I am a foodie because I can chomp and nearly finish half an ear of steamed sweetcorn O_O

12 months - Happy 1st birthday! I attended a wedding and was the belle of the ball because I was dressed in a pink tutu :D

Mummy brought her Manduca baby carrier but almost every uncle and auntie wanted to carry me.

No comments:

Post a Comment