Thursday, 13 May 2010

Dress You Up in My Love

Remember this song by Madonna? Now that she is 6.2 kg (yippee!!!) and will be starting solids soon (yeah!!! back to the kitchen, Mummy!) I am happy today :D

The little 'angel' is looking rosier and prettier by the day - putting a lot of pressure on Mummy to look more like her mother and less like her maid LOL

She still gives us a lot of trouble in the evenings when she comes home - she wants Mummy ONLY. And the boy wants Mummy ONLY. So, Mummy has to speed-bathe the boy and then take on the girl -_-

She's been rolling and rolling all over the bed that I've had to buy a bed guard and block the other end with stacked pillows. Looking at her speed-roll, I believe she's going to be EVEN MORE ACTIVE than the boy! Seriously!

God help us with these two little monsters. Looking at his pretty daughter (who can turn on the charm now), Hubby has only this say,
"She's going to a Convent school!"
Hahahahaha. Little does he know that Convent schoolgirls are "bad-der", don't you think? ;-)

Anyway, it's really fun to dress her up because she looks really pretty! And she loves the camera or at least, she's used to Mummy snapping, snapping, snapping away LOL

Most importantly, I thank God that she's a healthy baby. That both my babies are healthy. That everyone is healthy.

Why am I suddenly jabbering on about health? My whole family was down with the WORST case of food poisoning last week that we had a fever, diarrhea and vomiting - my Mum and I even blacked out once!

I was sooooooo drained and weak, I had to get one of them to accompany me to drop the kids off and call the teachers etc to come to the car to take them. Terrible, right?

Thank God that's over. We're so paranoid about eating salads served in restaurants now. It has to be the salad because the boy doesn't eat greens and was luckily spared. Can't imagine if he got it too.

Interestingly, Hubby didn't feel a thing - or even if he did, he told me he's so busy at work, he wouldn't even know he is sick. Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment